**AVAILABLE TO ORDER IN MAY**
The Toast is a new version of an old idea; get a piece of plywood and try to ride it behind your boat. Usually, it was a round piece of plywood, but we’ve taken it one step further. The Toast is constructed of military grade drop stitch material that when inflated to its suggested 12-15 PSI is actually stiffer than that old piece of plywood used to be. We have made the Toast diamond shaped with upturned corners so that the rider can more easily go back and forth behind the boat. The upturned corners allow for easy 360’s and maneuverability. You can also use the tow hook to connect the rope to the Toast via the ski handle and you now have a towable. When using as a towable, the rider can easily steer the Toast back and forth across the wake. This all may sound difficult but it is incredibly easy because of the diamond shaped over-sized design. The Toast is 70 x 70″ so there is plenty of room to balance. And if you do happen to lose your balance, well, you’ve got it…you’re TOAST!
- 70 x 70 x 6 IN thick drop-stitch construction
- 1-2 person maximum weight capacity is 500 lbs.
- Extremely Durable – Made from military grade drop stitch material. No need to worry about dings or nicks.
- High-pressure lock valve system inflates up to 12-15 PSI so super stable and rigid
- EZ starting handle hanger grips your ski rope handle for hands-free starting and riding
- Ride laying, sitting, or standing while going from wake to wake
- Built in boarding and riding handles
- Soft grip EVA deck pad for non-slip comfort riding
- Use as a Yoga exercise platform or stable island deck float
- Included High-Pressure Pump with pressure gauge
- Inflates in 5 minutes
- Backed by a 1-year warranty